Monday 3 December 2012

Suitable Lighting Poles for Windy areas


My name is Khalid Laghari working as an overseas manager for a Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Compnay basically we are manufacturer and leading exporter of Galvanized steel and Industrial Galvanized Steel Beams. I want to share with you very important aspect regarding Galvanized Street lighting poles I received an inquiry from one of buyer from Pakistan he needs galvanized lighting poles for their project of Gorakh Hill Station. Its very nice place for tourists as many tourists are visiting this place in every weather. Actually this place is located on top of the mountains region. They installed simple lighting poles over there but unfortunately due to heavy wind pressure lighting poles completely moved from their places which was bad havocs for the people living over there. After analysing the situation I discussed with my technical engineers on how to overcome the situation, finally they suggested me to use galvanized lighting poles with strong base in order to handle the wind pressure. 


Finally we successfully supplied these Hot Dipped Galvanized Poles to the buyer and are installed successfully and are still working properly in that area. From this entire situation I came to know that if we utilize the hot dipped galvanized steel products properly they can be very use full.

0 comments:

Post a Comment